- 1 cup chicken stock
- 6 mushrooms (dried Chinese)
- 1 bunch baby bok choy (cut into quarters)
- 1 bunch pak choy (baby, cut into quarters)
- 7 ounces snow peas (trimmed)
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 3 drops sesame oil
- Bring stock to a boil then pour over mushrooms. Set aside for 15 mins, or until plump and soft. Thinly slice mushroom caps and discard stems. Reserve stock.
- Meanwhile, steam bok choy, pak choy and snow peas for 2-3 mins, or until just tender. Arrange on a serving plate.
- Combine oyster sauce, reserved stock, sesame oil and mushrooms. Arrange over top of vegetables. Serve.