- 8 chicken drumsticks (medium, skin removed)
- olive oil spray (I used my Misto)
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha hot sauce (more or less to taste)
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey (or sugar)
- 3 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 1 teaspoon ginger (grated)
- 2 tablespoons chives (or scallions, chopped)
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds
PER SERVING *
|Calories500Calories from Fat230|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat230|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
robert muller 13 Oct
it was amazing i added housin sauce and lemongrass
Bekki B. 13 Aug 2017
Always delicious! I've made this several times and always get compliments! I use boneless/skinless chicken thighs and it turns out great! You've gotta use LOW SODIUM SOY SAUCE or it will be too salty. And I play around with the amount of sriracha depending on how spicy you like it 🙂
Dayl P. 18 Apr 2017
Fantastic. i have tried it with chicken breast, but coock for less time. made it several times and its always great . next it will e pork. yummmyyyy
Ashley Q. 27 Oct 2016
it was very easy to prepare & cook but i felt it lacked flavor & my husband didnt like the sauce but he did like the chicken
Sarah R. 1 Mar 2016
This was difficult not to burn. I cooked it at less than high for the last bit of the instructions and bc the sauce is so dark, it's hard to tell when it's starting to burn, but of course by then it was too late. Wouldn't make this again...
Mary-Alice M. 5 Feb 2016
a bit sweet and much too salty. still pretty good though. Next time, I would reduce the honey as well as soy sauce. That should make a huge difference.
Heidi H. 18 Nov 2015
I made this for dinner tonight. It was so good even my teenager like it and super easy to prepare. Just the right blend of sweet and spicy.