- 9 pounds pork ribs
- 1 cup chili sauce (guajillo)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger root (grated)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1/2 cup vinegar (OR rice wine vinegar)
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- Mix the guajillo sauce, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, garlic and cumin in a small bowl. Cut the ribs and marinate them in the sauce overnight.
- Set the oven to 350 degrees F. Place the ribs in a pan and pour some of the sauce on them. Bake for 1 1/2 hours basting ribs with the sauce in the pan; add a bit of water to avoid burning. Serve with the rest of the sauce.