- 4 white fish fillets (boneless, 3-4 oz each)
- 1/2 lemon (juiced)
- 4 cabbage leaves (large Chinese)
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon mirin
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 4 green onions (thinly sliced)
- 3 pieces fresh ginger (1/4 inch each, peeled and grated)
- 1/2 teaspoon chili pepper (minced)
- Place fish fillets into a shallow dish. Pour lemon juice over fish and season to taste. Let stand for 5 mins.
- Wash cabbage leaves and place on a large microwave-safe plate. Cover cabbage leaves with paper towels and microwave on high for 4 mins. Drain and allow to cool slightly.
- For each cabbage rolls, place a cabbage leaf flat on a work surface. Top with a piece of fish, trimming to fit. Roll up from stalk end and fold sides in to form a neat parcel. Place seam-side down in shallow microwave-safe dish. Microwave, covered, on medium for 8-10 mins. Set aside.
- Mix teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, mirin, sesame oil, onions, ginger and chili pepper in a medium microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high for 1 min. Drain cabbage rolls and cut in half. Serve drizzled with sauce.