- 4 teaspoons toasted sesame oil
- 4 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons yellow miso
- 2 tablespoons chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger (fresh)
- 1 Orange
- 1/2 teaspoon Sriracha sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper (fresh)
- 1 head red cabbage
- 1/2 green cabbage (small head of)
- 2 large carrots (peeled and ends trimmed)
- 2 green onion (snipped)
- 1 cup snow peas (chopped)
- 2 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons roasted peanuts (crushed)
- Position the slicing disc in the work bowl of KitchenAid® Pro Line® 16 cup Food Processor and set it to the 3rd notch from the left. Cut the cabbage in chunks to fit in the large feed tube. Use the large food pusher to process the cabbage through to slice.
- Remove the cabbage and place it into a large bowl. Replace the slicing disc with the 4mm shredding disc and use the small food pusher to process the carrots through to shred. Add carrots to the cabbage mix, as well as green onion and snow peas.
- Remove the shredding disc and place mini-bowl and blade into the work bowl. Push to lock the blade. Add in the sesame oil through the ground pepper and process until smooth.
- Pour the dressing over the cabbage mixture and toss well to evenly incorporate. Gently mix in the sesame seeds and peanuts. Serve chilled.
- Tip: For a complete meal, serve grilled chicken or flank steak slices over top.