- 500 grams chicken breast (with skin and bone)
- 500 grams carrots (peeled and chopped)
- 250 grams red pepper (chopped)
- 1 liter chicken stock
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil
- 3 centimeters ginger (finely chopped)
- 75 grams spring onions (finely sliced)
- 75 grams shiitake mushrooms (sliced)
- 150 grams bean sprouts
- 200 grams frozen peas
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons sambal oelek
- 2 stems parsley (chopped)
- 2 stems coriander (chopped)
- Place the chicken, carrots and peppers in a pan with 2 cups stock, bring to a boil and cook for about 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in another pan and sauté the ginger, green onions and mushrooms for about 5 minutes. Add the sprouts and peas and pour in the remaining stock and briefly boil.
- Remove the chicken and cut the meat into thin slices, discarding the bone and skin. Combine all the prepared ingredients into 1 pot and season with soy sauce and red chili paste. Garnish with chopped parsley and cilantro and serve.
C S. 13 Nov 2017
Great recipe, wished that I could have found the actual directions in the app. However, since most go ingredients are used in the order they are listed in the ingredient list, not too hard to figure out.