- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1 can water chestnuts (finely chopped)
- 1/2 onion (finely chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (finely minced)
- 1/4 cup scallions (sliced)
- 1 tablespoon cilantro (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon ginger powder
- 1 tablespoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup dry breadcrumbs (fine)
- 1 egg (beaten)
- kosher salt
- ground white pepper
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 hot water
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 tablespoons Sriracha hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lime juice (fresh squeezed)
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic (finely)
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- white pepper
- Finely chop water chestnuts, onion, garlic, scallions and cilantro, and stir in ground chicken in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the rice vinegar, soy sauce, ginger powder, red pepper flakes, and stir together well. Add the egg and breadcrumbs mixing meat mixture together well.
- Form the meatballs (about 16 large or 32 small) and place on the KitchenAid® Professional-Grade Nonstick Sheet Pans.
- Heat the KitchenAid® Copper Core 12″ Nonstick Skillet over medium-high heat and cook meatballs, turning a few times to cook evenly, for about 8-10 minutes until crispy and lightly browned. Drain on paper towels, and set aside. Alternatively you can bake the meatballs on the Nonstick Sheet Pans for 15 minutes on 425 degrees F.
- For spicy peanut sauce In a medium-sized mixing bowl, whisk together peanut butter and hot water until smooth and blended.
- Stir in honey, Sriracha, vinegar, lime juice, garlic, sesame seeds and season with white pepper and salt to taste. Serve with Asian Chicken Meatballs on large pieces of leaf lettuce, top with additional scallions and sesame seeds if desired.
|Calories150Calories from Fat60|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat60|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.