- 1 savoy cabbage (medium)
- 2 cloves garlic (peeled)
- 1 inch fresh ginger (piece, peeled)
- 4 green onions (cut into 2-inch pieces)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried chili flakes
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- sesame seeds
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cut off the root end of the cabbage and remove core. Remove any tough outer layers. Place into boiling water and blanch for 2 minutes; then plunge into a bowl of ice water. Drain and cool.
- Place garlic, ginger, green onions and chili flakes in work bowl of food processor. Pulse to combine; then add the fish sauce, chicken, lime juice and zest, sesame oil and soy sauce. Process until everything is ground together.
- Set the Smart Oven+ Attachment base pan with heating element and Steamer Water Basin Pan on the oven rack. Fill Water Basin Pan with 4 cups of water, cover with Lid and place in oven. Select STEAM mode and preheat for 10 minutes.
- Separate cabbage leaves and spread out onto work surface. Place about 3 tablespoons of the chicken mixture onto the root end of leaf. Fold over once and then fold in both sides. Roll to enclose chicken. Repeat with remaining cabbage leaves.
- Arrange cabbage rolls seam side down on Perforated Steamer Tray and place Tray in Water Basin Pan. Steam 8-10 minutes until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Remove from Steamer. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve with Asian dipping sauce or Sriracha Mayonnaise.