Funded by the Beef Checkoff
- 1 beef top sirloin steak boneless (cut 1 inch thick, about 1 pound)
- 6 ounces whole grain spaghetti (uncooked)
- 8 ounces sugar snap peas
- 1 red bell pepper (medium, thinly sliced)
- 1 cup shredded carrots (packaged)
- toasted sesame seeds (optional)
- 1/3 cup dressing (reduced-fat or regular Asian-sesame)
- 1/3 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Combine marinade ingredients in small bowl. Place beef steak and 3 tablespoon marinade in food-safe plastic bag; turn to coat. Close bag securely and marinate in refrigerator 15 minutes to 2 hours, turning occasionally. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade until ready to use.
- Remove steak from marinade; discard marinade. Place steak in center of grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill steak, uncovered, 17 to 21 minutes (over medium heat on preheated gas grill, covered, 13 to 16 minutes) for medium-rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta per according to package directions, adding vegetables during last 3 minutes of cooking. Drain. Combine pasta and vegetables with reserved marinade in large bowl. Evenly divide among 4 bowls.
- Carve steaks into slices. Evenly arrange beef over pasta and vegetables. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds, if desired.
|Calories190Calories from Fat110|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat110|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.