Funded by the Beef Checkoff
- 1 pound boneless beef top sirloin steaks (cut 1 inch thick)
- 4 cups assorted fresh vegetables (such as sugar snap peas, broccoli florets, bell pepper and carrot strips)
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1/2 cup stir fry sauce (prepared)
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 tablespoons unsalted dry roast peanuts (optional)
- Cut beef steak lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1/4-inch thick strips.
- Combine vegetables and 3 tablespoons water in large nonstick skillet. Cover and cook over medium-high heat 4 minutes or until crisp-tender. Remove and drain.
- Heat same pan over medium-high heat until hot. Add half of beef and half of garlic; stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes or until outside surface of beef is no longer pink. Remove. Repeat with remaining beef and garlic.
- Return all beef and vegetables to pan. Add stir-fry sauce and crushed red pepper; heat through. Serve over rice. Sprinkle with peanuts, if desired.
|Calories330Calories from Fat160|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat160|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Sean Hansen 3 months ago
good, simple dish. would make it again
Leslie Rey 6 months ago
Very easy and delicious, specially if you're looking for something not too complicated for a week night.
Denise K. a year ago
It was very yummy, would definitely make again.
Hello Beautiful 2 years ago
Enjoyed by all. Made with spinach, mushroon, zuccihni, and red bell pepper for the veggies. Served over rice.