A blend of many different traditions and cultrures, this Asiago, Almond and Salami Strudel recipe will delight your taste buds! Try our Asiago, Almond and Salami Strudel to pack in the kids lunch boxes or make it at home for a Saturday snack. This Asiago, Almond and Salami Strudel recipe is packed with flavor and will be enjoyed by many! If you love it, give us a shout and let us know!
- 1 sheet pastry dough (puff)
- 1 egg
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese (grated)
- asiago cheese
- almond (Toasted, slices)
- milk (for brushing)
- Preheat the oven to 190C.
- Roll out the sheet of puff pastry dough.
- Beat the egg with the parmesan cheese and brush the surface of the dough.
- Cover with slices of Asiago cheese, the sliced almonds, and the salami slices.
- Roll up the dough into a strudel and place it on a wax paper lined baking sheet.
- Brush the surface with the milk and bake for approximately 20 to 25 minutes (until golden).
- Remove the strudel from the oven and serve.