Arugula Salad with Iberian Ham and ParmesanKOOKING
Finding the perfect dinner when you are craving a decadent dish that will be hearty and healthy is sometimes hard to find. This dish for Arugula Salad, Peronas, Iberian Ham and Parmesan Cheese is sweet, savory and hearty. Be sure to pick up these ingredients the next time you go shopping so you can surprise your family and friends with a delicious dinner this week. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy this dish as much as we do.
- Rinse green beans and cut in half lengthwise, then cut into small pieces.
- Blanch in boiling water for 5 minutes, drain and plunge into ice water and drain again when cool.
- In a serving dish, arrange arugula and green beans and season lightly with salt.
- Sprinkle with finely chopped Iberian ham and Parmesan cheese.
- Drizzle with olive oil and serve immediately.