- 14 ounces artichoke hearts (drained and chopped)
- 1/2 cup hellmann' or best food real mayonnais
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 6 tilapia fillets
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil or spray with nonstick cooking spray; set aside. 2. In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except fillets. On prepared baking sheet, arrange fillets; evenly top with mayonnaise mixture. 3. Bake fillets 10 minutes. Set oven to broil, then broil fillets until tops are golden and fish flakes with a fork.
|Calories410Calories from Fat370|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat370|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Thompson Davis 15 Oct 2018
Delicious! I will definately make this one again.
Peggy 31 Jul 2018
So yummy! will definitely make again!
Jean 3 Jul 2018
I am never disappointed with recipes from this app. Easy and tasty. I added a little more parmesan based on reviews. excellent!!
Andy 19 Jun 2018
Easy and quick meal.
Angie L. 27 Feb 2018
It was good but I prefer the Parmesan encrusted tilapia without the artichokes over this one. I would use less mayo next time.
Buckley 6 Jun 2017
absolutely delicious and super easy! I got whole artichokes and didn't put the juice from the can in. loved the flavors with the fish. would definitely make this again
Friedman 4 May 2017
This recipe has earned a place in my book of favorites!