- 14 ounces artichoke hearts (drained and chopped)
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 6 tilapia fillets (about 2 lbs.)
- Preheat oven to 400°. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil or spray with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except fillets. On prepared baking sheet, arrange fillets; evenly top with mayonnaise mixture.
- Bake fillets 10 minutes. Set oven to broil, then broil fillets until tops are golden and fish flakes with a fork.
Sue 14 Jul 2018
It was a little bland I added old bay seasoning after which helped with that flavor.