Dips are perfect party pleasers. They offer a variety of flavors and textures. You can use bread, chips or vegetables to dip. This Artichoke Dip will be the star of the party. There are four servings in this recipe that takes 35 minutes to prepare, so plan accordingly if you want to make more. Ingredients include light mayonnaise, grated parmesan cheese, minced onions, minced marinated artichoke hearts, ground black pepper, and fresh bread crumbs.
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1/4 cup onions (mince)
- 200 grams marinated artichoke hearts (drained and minced)
- ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup bread crumbs (fresh)
- cooking spray
- Preheat the oven to 200 Celsius.
- Mix the mayonnaise, parmesan, onion, artichoke hearts, and pepper together.
- Spritz a baking dish with cooking spray. Place the artichoke mixture into the dish. Spritz with cooking spray.
- Bake for 20 minutes, until the top starts to brown and the cheese starts to bubble.