- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast halves (thinly sliced)
- 14 ounces artichoke hearts (rinsed, drained, patted dry and chopped)
- 1 package Knorr® Menu Flavors Pasta Sides Cheesy Spinach Dip Pasta
- 1 large tomato (seeded and chopped)
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil leaves (chopped)
- 1/2 cup shredded asiago cheese
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, in batches, 4 minutes or until thoroughly cooked. Remove and set aside.
- Add artichoke hearts to same skillet and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, about 2 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- Prepare Knorr® Menu Flavors Pasta Sides™ - Cheesy Spinach Dip Pasta in same skillet according to package directions, stirring in chicken, artichoke hearts, tomato and garlic during last minute of cook time.
- Remove from heat; stir in basil and sprinkle with cheese. Cover and let stand until cheese melts.
PER SERVING *
|Calories140Calories from Fat60|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat60|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jillian L 30 Nov 2016
I didn't have artichokes but I'm a great improviser and I used left over Parmesan artichoke dip instead! It worked out great 😁 my husband is also not a pasta fan so I cooked extra chicken and just dribbled the sauce over it for him and saved myself all the pasta 😋 can't complain with a win win! Thanks for the idea!
Tammy L. 17 Mar 2016
So easy and so good! Great for working Moms. Going to try the other Knorr recipes. Definitely a keeper!