Rice creates a hearty and healthy base to any dinner entree. This recipe for Aromatic Rice combines long-grain rice with aromatic spices that create a flavorful and hearty base to your favorite stir fry. Feel free to change the spice level to your tasting. Be sure to keep these ingredients on hand so you can easily make your family's favorite stir fry. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy this as much as we do.
- 1 cup long-grain rice
- 3 teaspoons rice mix (aromatic)
- Sauté 1 cup long-grain rice in a little oil until the grains become translucent, and then add cold water (about 1 1/2- 2 times the amount of rice) and salt.
- Cover and cook until the water is completely absorbed.
- When rice is cooked, add 2-3 teaspoons of aromatic rice mix.
- Add a little fat to prevent the rice from sticking to the pan.