- 1 octopuses (fresh)
- 2 onions
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 head garlic
- 1 bay leaf
- fresh thyme (to taste)
- fresh rosemary (to taste)
- olive oil (to taste)
- Place a generous amount of olive oil in a pan.
- Place an onion and a sliced tomato, the garlic cloves and bay leaf.
- Place the octopus on top (no need to salt the octopus).
- Put more olive oil and rosemary and thyme to taste.
- On top, add one more onion and tomato, sliced, and cover the pan with aluminum foil.
- Bake for about 2 hours at 400°F.
- Serve with small baked potatoes.