Aromatic Fried RiceKooking
Once in a while you will find a recipe that stands the test of time for decadence and pure bliss. This recipe for Aromatic rice is one to keep on hand for any holiday, special occasion or celebration. With the richness and delicious taste, this recipe is full of flavor. it is a little bit of heaven in each bite. The hardest part of this delicious recipe, is deciding who will get to enjoy the other corners with you. Make a batch this weekend.
- sunflower oil
- 1 garlic cloves
- fresh ginger
- 1/2 chile pepper (fresh)
- 2 green onions (sliced)
- 3 leaves chinese cabbage
- jasmine rice (cooked and cooled)
- 2 eggs
- fish sauce
- 1Tip: Prepare all ingredients before cooking with wok, as ingredients will cook quickly.
- 2Dice garlic, chile pepper, ginger, cabbage and scallions.
- 3Heat a small amount of sunflower oil (or soy) in the wok.
- 4Sauté garlic, ginger and chile pepper, add cabbage and a few drops of water.
- 5Stir and add rice.
- 6Mix well.
- 7Continue to cook over high heat.
- 8Make a well in the middle of the rice and add two lightly beaten eggs.
- 9Cook eggs without stirring. Sprinkle green onion and a 1-2 tablespoons fish sauce over the eggs, then stir together.
- 10Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 11Remove from heat and drizzle with lime juice and green onion.
- 12Serve immediately.