This recipe for Arlequin Tendre Ice Cream is a sweet, tart, and tantalizing treat that will tickle the taste buds. The cake is sweet and fluffy. The Arlequin Tendre Ice Cream is an airy and sweet celebration on top. Be sure to pick up these ingredients the next time you go shopping for a sweet surprise the next family gathering. This is the perfect sweet treat for a holiday dinner or a special occasion. Why not bring this to the next family gathering?
- 250 grams mascarpone
- milk (30 cl.)
- 130 grams candy (Arlequin Tendre)
- 3 egg yolks
- In a saucepan, heat milk and mascarpone. Add the Arlequin Tendre candy.
- Cook until candy is melted, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Whisk the egg yolks with the sugar.
- Incorporate gradually into the previous mixture while whisking vigorously.
- Bring to room temperature, then refrigerate for at least 4 hrs.
- Transfer to an ice cream maker, churn according to manufacturer´s instructions.
- Freeze ice cream for one more day before serving.