- 1/3 cup apricot jam
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 packages Shady Brook Farms® Boneless Skinless Turkey Breasts (about 2 1/2 pounds)
- black pepper
- 15 ounces apricots (drained)
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Whisk together apricot jam, orange juice, and ginger.
- Season turkey with salt and pepper; brush with apricot jam mixture.
- Roast about 30 minutes, basting occasionally with pan juices, until internal temperature reaches 170°F.
- Transfer turkey to platter; keep warm.
- Pour pan juices into skillet over medium heat, add apricots and simmer until apricots are warm.
- Spoon sauce and apricots over turkey.