Apricot TartsChloé Delice
Tarts are perfect palate pleasing sweet treats that are wonderful to bring to parties, celebrations and special dinners with family or friends. These Apricot Tarts are so sweet and buttery, they will take your stresses away with one bite. The buttery tart pairs perfectly with the sweet and creamy apricot filling. They also look beautiful with the blanched almonds and brown sugar baked on top. We hope you enjoy this recipe! Happy cooking!
- 500 grams flour
- 1 pinch sugar
- 250 grams butter
- 1 quart water
- 200 grams apricots (fresh)
- 2 egg yolks
- 20 cream (cl .semi-thick)
- 25 grams caster sugar
- 3 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- blanched almonds
- 1Pastry Preparation:
- 2Pour flour and sugar in a bowl, and stir.
- 3Add the diced butter, knead by hand, while gradually adding the water to form a dough ball. Separate into two balls.
- 4Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- 5Preheat oven to 170 degrees Celsius.
- 6Roll out the dough, and place in individual tart pans. Bake for 8 minutes.
- 7Filling Preparation:
- 8In a bowl, whisk egg yolks and sugar until smooth.
- 9Stir in cream, mix.
- 10Carefully wash and dry the apricots before dicing them.
- 11Place the diced apricot on the bottom of tart pans. Then, add cream, egg, and sugar mixture.
- 12Bake in two stages:
- 13First for about 15 minutes at 180 C, then sprinkle with blanched almonds and brown sugar.
- 14Then re-bake for about 10 minutes at 170 C.