Sweet apricot preserves and tangy Dijon mustard make a delicious glaze for this easy, three-ingredient baked ham.
- 2/3 cup apricot preserves
- 1/4 cup dijon mustard
- 16 1/2 pounds spiral-sliced bone-in ham
- Preheat the oven to 325° F. Adjust a rack to the lowest position in the oven.
- Line a roasting pan with aluminum foil and position a roasting rack inside of it. Place the ham on the middle of the roasting rack.
- Place the apricot preserves and dijon mustard in a medium mixing bowl. Whisk vigorously until smooth and combined.
- Spoon about 1/3 of the apricot mustard mixture over the ham. Use the back of the spoon to spread the mixture over the entire surface of the ham.
- Transfer the ham to the lowest rack of the preheated oven.
- Bake the ham for 2-2.5 hours, or about 15 minutes per pound of ham. Every 20 minutes, open the oven door and baste the ham with additional apricot mustard glaze.
- Remove the ham from the oven. Allow the ham to cool on the roasting rack for 15 minutes.
- Transfer the ham to a cutting board. Carve and serve. Leftover ham may be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.