- 4 bone-in ribeye (rib) pork chops (3/4-thick)
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 2 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 4 apricots (fresh, seeded and chopped)
- 2 teaspoons fresh cilantro (stemmed and chopped)
- In small bowl, combine 1/4 cup apricot preserves and curry powder. Brush over both sides of pork chops. Place on pre-heated medium-hot grill. Cook for 8 to 9 minutes (about 4 minutes per side) or until internal temperature as measured with an instant-read thermometer reaches 145 degrees Fahrenheit, followed by a 3-minute rest time.
- Meanwhile, combine apricots, preserves and cilantro. When ready to serve, spoon Chunky Apricot Sauce over pork chops.
Coree 14 Nov 2018
Amazing I had to cook it a little bit longer then it said in the recipe because the pork was not done, so I did eight minutes per side Served it with a side of steamed broccoli, it was delicious