- 1 whole pork tenderloin (about 1 pound)
- 1 cup apricot preserves
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 10 ounces mixed salad greens
- 15 ounces apricot halves (drained, sliced)
- 1/2 cup dried tart cherries
- 5 ounces provolone cheese (cut into 1/2-inch cubes)
- 8 green onions (sliced)
- 1/4 cup pecans (pieces, toasted)
- In small bowl stir together preserves, vinegar, mustard and ginger. Reserve 3/4 cup for salad dressing.
- Butterfly pork tenderloin (cut almost in half, but not quite through, horizontally; open and lay flat. Prepare medium-hot fire in kettle-style grill. Grill tenderloin over heat 5-6 minutes per side; brushing with remaining apricot mixture during last 2 minutes on each side until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees F. Remove tenderloin to cutting board and let rest for 3 minutes.
- Meanwhile in large bowl toss together greens, apricots, cherries, cheese, pecans and onions. Divide mixture evenly among 4 plates. Slice pork into 1/2-inch pieces. Arrange portions of pork on top of greens on each plate; drizzle with reserved apricot mixture.
- Serves 4.
- *To toast pecans, place pecan halves in shallow baking pan in a 350 degrees F. oven for about 10 minutes. Let cool, chop coarsely.