- 8 tablespoons butter (melted and cooled)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (powder)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup oats
- 2 apples (small, diced)
- 1/2 cup walnut (chopped)
- 1/3 cup raisins (optional)
- Preheat oven to 360°F. Grease a square cake pan with butter and lightly flour.
- In a bowl, beat the egg, milk, and butter very well.
- In another bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, sugar, and oats. Mix well.
- Add the flour mixture to the egg mixture and stir. Add apple, walnuts, and raisins. Mix until smooth.
- Pour the batter in the pan and bake for about 40 minutes (or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean).