- 8 tablespoons butter (melted and cooled)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 large eggs
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon (powder)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup oats
- 2 apples (small, diced)
- 1/2 cup walnuts (chopped)
- 1/3 cup raisins (optional)
- Preheat oven to 360°F. Grease a square cake pan with butter and lightly flour.
- In a bowl, beat the egg, milk, and butter very well.
- In another bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, sugar, and oats. Mix well.
- Add the flour mixture to the egg mixture and stir. Add apple, walnuts, and raisins. Mix until smooth.
- Pour the batter in the pan and bake for about 40 minutes (or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean).
Apple Cinnamon CakeFood From Portugal
Cinnamon Crown CakeBake or Break
Healthy Breakfast QuesadillaHungry Hobby
Easy Cinnamon Roll CakeCookies and Cups
Full English Breakfast TraybakeEvery Last Bite.
Country BreakfastGo RVing
Cinnamon Roll CakeThe Midnight Baker
1 Minute Peanut Butter Mug CakeHungry Hobby
Super-moist Chocolate Cake With Fluffy Peanut Butter FrostingHellmann's
A Slice of Heaven Cake!Just a Pinch
Breakfast QuesadillasIowa Girl Eats
Cinnamon CakeAn Italian in my kitchen
Carrot CakeMama Loves Food
Breakfast Toast CupsFood With Feeling
Molten Chocolate CakesOnce Upon A Chef
Country Breakfast SkilletCountry Recipe Book
Moist Lemon CakeCleverly Simple
Honey Cinnamon CakeFood From Portugal
Dump CakeThe Pioneer Woman
Creamy Loaded Mashed PotatoesHellmann's
Breakfast QuesadillasChris, a Dog, and a Food Blog
Breakfast SticksButtoni's Low Carb Recipes
Scrumptious Carrot Cake With Cream Cheese FrostingHellmann's