Apple, Butter, and Cinnamon CupcakesChloé Delice
Sometimes when you are scouring through recipes to find the perfect one that will satisfy your sweet tooth and put smiles on your loved ones faces. This recipe for Apple, Butter, and Cinnamon Cupcakes combines three perfectly paired ingredients with a decadent and hearty frosting. The cupcake is a smooth and rich treat with a creamy frosting with hints of cinnamon. If you want to experience pure palate pleasure, then try these sweet treats.
- 3 apples
- 60 grams salted butter
- 50 grams brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 eggs
- 250 grams sugar
- 300 grams flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 150 grams milk
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 300 grams cream cheese
- 60 grams powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1Cupcake Preparation:
- 2Peel the apples and remove the seeds. Cut into small, irregular pieces,
- 3In a skillet, melt 30 grams of salted butter, with the brown sugar and the cinnamon. Stir to combine. Once the mixture caramelizes, add the apples.
- 4Cook over high heat for about 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- 5Remove from heat and let cool.
- 6Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 7In a bowl, mix eggs and sugar. Stir in flour, baking powder, milk, and a pinch of salt.
- 8Finally, add 30 grams of melted salted butter and the allspice.
- 9Stir, once the mixture is smooth, add the apples and caramel and carefully fold to distribute.
- 10Fill the muffin cups with the batter.
- 11Bake for 20 minutes.
- 12Frosting Preparation:
- 13Beat cream cheese, powdered sugar, and cinnamon on low speed until well blended. Use a pastry bag to decorate cupcakes.