- 1 frozen pie crust (9-in.)
- 21 ounces apple pie filling
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350°. Arrange pie crust on baking sheet. Evenly spread apple pie filling into crust; set aside.
- Combine flour with brown sugar in medium bowl. Stir in Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with fork until mixture is of size coarse crumbs. Stir in walnuts; evenly sprinkle over apples. Bake 45 minutes or until golden and bubbling. Cool slightly on wire rack. Serve warm or at room temperature and, if desired, with Breyers® Ice Cream.