- 1/2 cup i can't believe it's not butter! spread
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 cups apple
- 2 cups plum (sliced pitted ripe, peaches or nectarines (about 2 large))
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats (or uncooked quick)
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Combine 1/4 cup I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!® Spread, 1/4 cup sugar, flour, lemon juice and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon in large bowl. Add apples and plums; toss to coat well.
- Arrange fruit mixture in 8-inch square baking pan.
- Combine oats, remaining 1/4 cup Spread, remaining 1/4 cup sugar, walnuts, remaining 1/4 tsp. cinnamon and ginger in small bowl until well blended. Sprinkle crumb mixture over fruit.
- Bake uncovered 40 minutes or until fruit is tender and topping is crisp and golden. Serve warm and, if desired, with ice cream.
|Calories370Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Nancy Firestone 18 Jun 2017
Really good & easy to make- served with vanilla ice cream
YumChef-xWx68 6 Aug 2016
I had 500 gms frozen cooked apples from our tree & about 2 cups frozen black doris plums (halved) - our own tree as well - so used those, keeping them as halves. I also used butter. It was delicious and will be making it again. A little different from crumble & the plums gave it that x factor