Apple and Strawberry Agar JellyKooking
If your sweet tooth is calling and you want to answer it with a delicious and decadent dessert that is out of this world, then this recipe for Apple and Strawberry Agar Jelly is the treat you have been searching for. This dessert will melt in your mouth and leave you guests wanting more. This dessert is best served with a tall glass of ice cold milk. You will fall head over heals for this one.
- 250 grams fruit puree (125 gr. roasted apple and 125 gr. fresh strawberries)
- 200 grams water
- 150 grams sugar
- 8 grams agar (powder)
- 1Puree the apple and strawberries in the blender. Set aside.
- 2Boil the water, sugar, and agar powder in a medium-sized pan. Stir constantly, bring to boil. Continue stirring and add the fruit purée and boil for 2 more minutes.
- 3Pour into molds and let cool.
- 4Before serving, coat with sugar,
- 5Store in refrigerator for up to 5 or 6 days.