Apple and Soy PieLE RICETTE DI MICOL
Embrace the beginning of fall with this recipe for Apple and Soy Pie. The crust for this tasty pie is made with a mixture of soya and regular flour and lightly flavored with grated tonka bean for a light vanilla flavor. Covered with a thick layer of peach jam, the crust is then topped with a layer of sliced apples and a sprinkling of hazelnuts that is drizzled with agave syrup. Baked until crisp and golden, this pie is full of sweet and crunchy autumn flavor. Prepare the dough at least two hours beforehand so that it can chill, overnight is preferable.
- 60 grams soy flour
- 60 grams flour
- 60 grams powdered sugar
- 100 grams salted butter (chilled and cut into small pieces)
- 1 egg yolk
- bean (Grated Tonka)
- soy milk
- 2 Tbsp. peach jam
- 3 golden delicious apples (small)
- 2 Tbsp. agave syrup (or acacia honey)
- hazelnuts (coarsely chopped)
- Combine the two types of flour in a bowl and add the powdered sugar, the butter, and a pinch of grated Tonka bean.
- Use the tips of your fingers to combine the ingredients into an oatmeal-like consistency.
- Add the egg yolk and a few tablespoons of milk, if necessary, and knead quickly.
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories530Calories from Fat260
|% DAILY VALUE
|Calories from Fat260
|% DAILY VALUE
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jot it down
Subscribe to Yummly to add notes