Apple and Sage Pork ChopsMcCormick
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick Sage, Rubbed
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Garlic (Minced)
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Thyme Leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Allspice, Ground
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Paprika
- 4 boneless pork chops (1-inch thick, about 1 1/4 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium onion (thinly sliced)
- 2 red apples (thinly sliced)
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1Mix flour, salt and seasonings in small bowl. Sprinkle both sides of pork chops with 1 tablespoon of the seasoned flour.
- 2Heat oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add pork chops; brown on both sides. Remove from skillet. Add onion; cook and stir 3 minutes or until tender. Add apples; cook and stir 2 minutes.
- 3Stir in juice, sugar and remaining seasoned flour until well mixed. Return pork chops to skillet. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 5 minutes or until desired doneness.