- 2 squares puff pastry
- 5 phyllo dough (sheets)
- 2 fuji apples (medium)
- 4 ounces pecans
- 1/4 light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 bag vanilla sugar
- orange (small organic, for orange zest)
- lemon juice (for the taste)
- 1 teaspoon pastry (Smart balance light for, brush-phyllo dough)
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Thaw the dough on the room temperature for 20 minutes.
- Prepare the filling.
- Core and cut the apples in smaller cubes and put then in the bowl.
- Add orange zest and lemon juice.