Apple and Hazelnut CakeKooking
The wonderful part about Apple and Hazelnut Cake is that it is versatile and hearty. It is a wonderful base for any dish and the texture adds so much to a meal. This recipe for Apple and Hazelnut Cake is rich and flavorful. If you are searching for a fish dish that is creamy, packed with nutrients and has a hearty flavor, then try this meal. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy it as much as we do.
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 2 cups yogurt (sweetened)
- 1/2 cup sunflower oil
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup hazelnuts (ground)
- 1 apples (grated non-acidic)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1Preheat oven to 200°C (approximately 400°F).
- 2Beat eggs until frothy.
- 3Stir in remaining ingredients and mix well.
- 4Grease cake pan with butter and bake for about 30 minutes.
- 5Tip: Do not open oven door for the first 20 minutes.
- 6Remove from pan and let cool on a rack.