- 3 eggs
- 100 grams sugar
- 250 grams mascarpone
- 100 grams ground almonds
- ground cinnamon
- 30 grams butter
- 4 apples (peeled and sliced)
- Separate the yolks from the egg whites.
- Keep egg whites aside.
- Beat egg yolks and 100 gr. sugar until the mixture becomes pale.
- Gradually add mascarpone and ground almonds, mixing until there are no lumps.
- Beat egg whites until stiff with a pinch of salt and cinnamon.
- Gently fold into mascarpone mixture with a rubber spatula. Set aside.
- In a medium skillet, melt butter and brown 3 sliced apples in a pan with butter.
- After a few minutes of cooking, add 40 gr. sugar to caramelize the apples.
- Cook over low heat until apples are soft, brown and caramelized.
- Put the remaining apple in the juicer and soak gingerbread in this juice.
- Cut gingerbread it into small pieces and set aside.
- To assemble, put a layer of mascarpone cream at the bottom of a glass baking dish, top with a layer of apples, and another layer of gingerbread.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hr before serving.