Apple and Cinnamon CurlsAnanás e Hortelã
Brioche is best described as a loaf of buttery goodness, and this example lives up to that reputation, but is even more tender than the original since it has plain yogurt added, which also lends a subtle tang. Using a bread machine is your path to deliciousness, and once it's removed from the machine it just needs a short rise before baking, first brushed with milk and sprinkled with sugar so the bread develops a deep dark and crunchy crust.
- 235 milliliters milk (warm)
- 1 eggs
- 4 tablespoons margarine (melted)
- 525 grams wheat flour
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons dry yeast (organic)
- apple cinnamon jam (homemade, to taste)
- 1Place the ingredients in a bread machine pan in the order listed. Program the the machine to mixing/kneading dough cycle.
- 2At the end of the cycle, roll out the dough into a rectangle. Brush the jam over the surface of the dough. Roll the dough from the longer side and cut into 5 cm thick slices. Arrange slices on a greased baking sheet lined with parchment paper or on a sheet with a removable bottom. Sprinkle to taste with sugar and cinnamon. Bake in a preheated oven at 350°F until done (toothpick insert comes out clean).
- 3Serve warm with tea.