- 1 granny smith apples (large)
- 1/4 cup almond butter (teaspoons, or peanut butter, divided)
- 1/4 teaspoon gluten-free granola (divided)
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups coconut flakes (unsweetened)
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1/2 cup unsalted pumpkinseeds
- 1/2 cup pecans (chopped)
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil (melted)
- Preheat oven to 300° F
- Combine coconut flakes, almonds, pumpkin seeds, pecans, poppy seeds and sesame seeds in large bowl. Sprinkle with sea salt and cinnamon. Drizzle with honey and coconut oil and toss to combine. Spread evenly on large baking sheet and place in oven. Bake 20-25 minutes until golden, stirring halfway through. Cool completely on wire rack. Store in airtight container up to 3 days. Makes about 4 cups. Save remaining granola for another use.
- Attach Vegetable Sheet Cutter Attachment to KitchenAid® Stand Mixer. Insert food holder into center of one end of apple and secure onto attachment. Insert food skewer through apple, up to first mark. Attach Thin Blade to attachment. Position bowl under blade to catch apple. Turn Stand Mixer to Speed 2 and position blade against apple to process.
- Cut apple sheet into 6-inch lengths, yields about 12 sheets. Place 2 sheets on top of each other and brush with lemon juice. Spread 1 teaspoon almond butter or peanut butter on the top sheet and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon granola. Roll, securing with a pick, if needed.
- Serve immediately.