Apple Waffles with CinnamonKooking
If your sweet tooth is calling and you want to answer it with a delicious and decadent dessert that is out of this world, then this recipe for Apple Waffles with Cinnamon is the treat you have been searching for. This dessert will melt in your mouth and leave you guests wanting more. This dessert is best served with a tall glass of ice cold milk. You will fall head over heals for this one.
- 1 apples
- brown sugar
- 1 eggs
- 50 grams sugar
- 200 milliliters milk
- 80 grams butter (melted)
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 pinch salt
- 250 grams self rising flour
- cream (or ice-cream or yogurt, optional)
- 1Caramelized apple preparation: peel the apple and remove the core. Grate half of it and cut the other half into thin slices. Cook them in two separate pans with a little bit of butter, brown sugar and cinnamon until they become soft. Set aside.
- 2Waffles preparation: whisk the egg in a bowl, then add the milk and the melted butter. Add the sugar, the cinnamon, the salt and the sifted flour. Mix well and add the grated caramelized apple.
- 3Prepare the waffles following the directions given by the waffle maker.
- 4Serve them with the apple slices and a bit of cream (or ice-cream or yogurt).