Apple Roll Ups with Ham & CheddarKitchenAid
- 1 granny smith apples (large)
- 4 ounces deli ham (about 8 slices)
- 2 ounces cheddar cheese (sharp, sliced thinly into 8 slices)
- 4 teaspoons honey mustard
- 1Attach Vegetable Sheet Cutter Attachment to KitchenAid® Stand Mixer. Insert food holder into center of one end of apple and secure onto attachment. Insert food skewer through apple, up to first mark. Attach Thick Blade to attachment. Position bowl under blade to catch apple. Turn Stand Mixer to Speed 2 and position blade against apple to process.
- 2Cut apple sheet into 8-inch lengths, yields about 8 sheets. Place 1 slice of ham on each apple sheet, folding to fit, if needed. Top with 1 slice cheddar cheese and 1/2 teaspoon honey mustard. Roll tightly, securing with pick, if needed.
- 3Serve immediately.