Make this apple pie yogurt cup in just 15 minutes for a quick snack or delicious dessert
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 pinch ground cinnamon
- 1 egg roll skins (6 1/2-inch square, from 16-oz package)
- 1/2 cup apples (chopped)
- 5 5/16 ounces Yoplait® Greek 100 apple pie yogurt
- Place 6-inch cooking parchment paper square on microwavable plate. Spray with cooking spray. In small bowl, stir together sugar and cinnamon; set aside.
- Cut 2 (3 1/2-inch) rounds out of egg roll skin; discard scraps. Cut each round into 1/2-inch strips.
- Tightly weave strips into lattice pattern on parchment paper.
- Spray strips with cooking spray; sprinkle evenly with cinnamon sugar.
- Microwave uncovered on Medium (50%) 30 seconds; continue microwaving an additional 15 to 30 seconds, checking every 5 seconds to prevent from burning in center. Cool 5 minutes on parchment paper (lattice will crisp as it cools). Meanwhile, stir chopped apple into yogurt cup. Place pie crust on top of cup, and serve.