All the flavor of apple pie without the fuss!
- 1 granny smith apple (small, peeled, cored, cut into 8, 1/2-inch slices)
- 3 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 8 ounces Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 1/3 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 1 teaspoon apple pie spice
Tammy 24 Nov 2018
These are great. Made them for Thanksgiving instead of apple pies and everyone loved them.
Modenesi 24 Nov 2018
Came out amazing will be repeating
Ashley Stephenson 4 Oct 2017
I have made these many times, they are always a holiday hit for potlucks and big family dinners.
Amy 17 Jan 2017
These were DELICIOUS! Might use a little nutmeg next time. Used Braeburn apples - easy and fun for the kiddo to help me with!
Samantha Kyles 1 Jan 2017
it tastsed amazing. i would make it again. it had the perfect amount of sweetness to the sourness. i think it is a winning dish
Tori S. 29 Nov 2016
Quick, easy and everyone loved it. We enjoyed this served warm with vanilla ice cream. Definitely a "keeper"!