All the flavor of apple pie without the fuss!
- 1 granny smith apple (small, peeled, cored, cut into 8, 1/2-inch slices)
- 3 tablespoons butter (melted)
- 8 ounces Pillsbury Refrigerated Crescent Dinner Rolls
- 1/3 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 1 teaspoon apple pie spice
Ashley Stephenson 4 Oct 2017
I have made these many times, they are always a holiday hit for potlucks and big family dinners.
Amy 17 Jan 2017
These were DELICIOUS! Might use a little nutmeg next time. Used Braeburn apples - easy and fun for the kiddo to help me with!
Samantha Kyles 1 Jan 2017
it tastsed amazing. i would make it again. it had the perfect amount of sweetness to the sourness. i think it is a winning dish
Tori S. 29 Nov 2016
Quick, easy and everyone loved it. We enjoyed this served warm with vanilla ice cream. Definitely a "keeper"!