- 4 pounds New York pork roast
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup worchestershire
- 1 bag cornbread stuffing mix
- 1 can crushed pineapple
- 1/4 cup evaporated skim milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup butter (melted)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- Rub pork roast with basil and salt and pepper. Place roast fat side up in a roasting pan.
- In a bowl add apple juice, brown sugar, soy, and Worcestershire sauce together. Mix well.
- Using a basting brush, baste roast with apple-glaze.
- Place roast in oven and cook until pork has reached an internal temperature between 145 degrees F. (medium rare) to 160 degrees F. (medium), using a meat thermometer to check the temperature, about 40 minutes.
- While roast is baking, make the stuffing:In a bowl, add corn bread stuffing, pineapples, evaporated milk, sugar, eggs and butter. Mix well together.
- Place your stuffing inside a baking dish, cover with foil then bake for 35-40 minutes at 400 degrees F.
- After pork is removed from oven, let it rest for at least 10 minutes. Slice pork and serve alongside stuffing.