Sauce recipe for Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Apple-Ginger Sauce.
- 2/3 cup apple cider
- 1/3 cup chicken broth (reduced-sodium)
- 2 tablespoons water (cold)
- 1 tablespoon brandy (OR apple cider)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons corn starch
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon butter
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- Combine 2/3 cup apple cider and chicken broth in small saucepan. Bring to a boil; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, until mixture is reduced to 1/2 cup.
- Combine water, brandy (or apple cider) and cornstarch. Slowly stir cornstarch mixture into broth mixture using a wire whisk. Cook and stir for 2 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in vinegar, butter and ginger. Serve with roasted pork and vegetables.
- Makes 1/2 cup or 2 tablespoons per serving.