If you have been searching for the perfect recipe that uses Apple Ginger Profiteroles, then you have finally found it. The search is over. This recipe for Apple Ginger Profiteroles is sweet, savory and decadent. The Apple Ginger Profiteroles are flavorful and rich paired with a sweet and savory sauce. This dish does not take too long to make, and will take even less time to devour. Serve it over your favorite rice for a hearty meal that everyone will love. Happy cooking!
- water (25 cl.)
- 100 grams butter
- 125 grams flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 apples
- 1 teaspoon sugar (ginger)
- 100 grams chocolate
- cream (15 cl.)
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Choux Pastry Preparation:
- In a saucepan, add water, a pinch of salt, and diced.
- Bring to a boil, stirring so that the butter melts.
- Remove from heat and add the flour all at once.
- Stir vigorously with a wooden spoon.
- Return to stove on low heat and stir constantly until the dough pulls away from the pan and forms a ball.
- Turn off the heat and carefully add in the eggs, one by one: work the mixture with a wooden spoon until you have a smooth dough before adding another egg.
- The dough should be smooth and a bit shiny.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Install the Gobel tip in pastry bag. Add dough to the pastry bag.
- Form small heaps of dough spaced well apart on the baking sheet.
- Bake for about 30 minutes. The choux should become golden brown.
- Filling Preparation:
- Peel the apple and cut into small cubes.
- Heat a frying pan and add a small piece of butter.
- Add the apple and ginger sugar. Mix and caramelize slightly.
- Melt the chocolate in a water bath and add the cream. Mix.
- Cut the profiteroles 2/3 of the way up.
- Fill with apple mixture and then the nougatine.
- Place 4 profiteroles per person on a dessert plate.
- Coat the top with chocolate and nougatine.