If you have been searching for the perfect recipe that uses Apple Ginger Profiteroles, then you have finally found it. The search is over. This recipe for Apple Ginger Profiteroles is sweet, savory and decadent. The Apple Ginger Profiteroles are flavorful and rich paired with a sweet and savory sauce. This dish does not take too long to make, and will take even less time to devour. Serve it over your favorite rice for a hearty meal that everyone will love. Happy cooking!
- water (25 cl.)
- 100 grams butter
- 125 grams flour
- 4 eggs
- 1 apples
- 1 teaspoon sugar (ginger)
- 100 grams chocolate
- cream (15 cl.)
- 1Preheat the oven to 400F.
- 2Choux Pastry Preparation:
- 3In a saucepan, add water, a pinch of salt, and diced.
- 4Bring to a boil, stirring so that the butter melts.
- 5Remove from heat and add the flour all at once.
- 6Stir vigorously with a wooden spoon.
- 7Return to stove on low heat and stir constantly until the dough pulls away from the pan and forms a ball.
- 8Turn off the heat and carefully add in the eggs, one by one: work the mixture with a wooden spoon until you have a smooth dough before adding another egg.
- 9The dough should be smooth and a bit shiny.
- 10Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- 11Install the Gobel tip in pastry bag. Add dough to the pastry bag.
- 12Form small heaps of dough spaced well apart on the baking sheet.
- 13Bake for about 30 minutes. The choux should become golden brown.
- 14Filling Preparation:
- 15Peel the apple and cut into small cubes.
- 16Heat a frying pan and add a small piece of butter.
- 17Add the apple and ginger sugar. Mix and caramelize slightly.
- 18Melt the chocolate in a water bath and add the cream. Mix.
- 19Cut the profiteroles 2/3 of the way up.
- 20Fill with apple mixture and then the nougatine.
- 21Place 4 profiteroles per person on a dessert plate.
- 22Coat the top with chocolate and nougatine.