- 3 tablespoons all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (plus more to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 1/4 pounds turkey cutlets
- 3 tablespoons butter (divided)
- 1/4 cup shallots (finely chopped)
- 1 cup Santa Cruz Organic Apple Juice
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Italian flat leaf parsley (finely chopped, for garnish)
- COMBINE flour, thyme, salt, pepper and cayenne in shallow bowl. Dredge cutlets in flour mixture. Shake off excess flour.
- MELT 2 tablespoons butter in large skillet over medium-high heat. Saute cutlets until golden brown on both sides, about 3 to 4 minutesm per side. Tranfer to plate. Tent with foil.
- Melt remaining tablespoon butter in skillet over medium heat. Saute shallot until softened, about 1 minute. Add apple juice and mustard to skillet. Increase heat to medium-high. Bring sauce to boil. Simmer, cooking until sauce begins to thicken, about 4 minutes. Return turkey to skillet with accumulated juices. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Garnish with fresh parsley.