Forget about the usual baked apple pie. Apple crumble surprise lives up to its name in the best possible way. A 45-minute easy bake dessert. Tart apples line the casserole bowl while spicy cinnamon and sweet vanilla are sprinkled on top, carnalizing and infusing the slices. A small amount of butter will quickly melt and bring all the flavors together. Unlike usual pastry dough, this one should be lumpy to create a perfect crumble topping.
- 3 apples (half for casserole dishes)
- 1 packet vanilla sugar
- 115 grams flour
- 100 grams butter (remove from fridge 30 minutes before preparing)
- 100 grams brown sugar
- 1. Preheat the oven to 410F.
- 2. Peel, core and cut the apples into small cubes. Place half the apple into small casserole dishes. Sprinkle a little bit of cinnamon and vanilla sugar on top. Add a small teaspoon of spread.
- 3. In the bowl of a cooking chef, put the flour, butter (cut into small pieces), and brown sugar. Put on the K beater attachment. Mix for a few minutes at speed 4. The dough should be lumpy.
- 5. Crumble the dough over the apples and bake for about 30 minutes.