- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 4 apples
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 100 grams flour
- 50 grams unsalted butter (cold)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons demerara sugar
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Roll out the puff pastry on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Fold the edges inward.
- Peel and thinly slice the apples. In a bowl, mix the apple pieces, brown sugar, and vanilla extract.
- Distribute over the puff pastry.
- In a bowl, prepare the crumble, mixing the flour and baking powder.
- Add the butter cut into small pieces, and use your fingertips to mix until you get a sandy, loose texture. Add the Demerara sugar.
- Distribute the crumble on top off the apples, and bake for about 20 minutes or until the pastry and crumble cover become crunchy.
- Serve warm, plain, with cream or a scoop of ice cream.
Apple Filled Puff Pastry Dessert.Sourdough and Olives
Salted Caramel Puff PastryRed Cottage Chronicles
(Idiot Proof) 5-Ingredient Cranberry + Brie Cinnamon Sugar Puff Pastry Swirls.Half Baked Harvest
Puff Pastry Fruit TartsBaking with Nyssa Aeda
Puff Pastry Sfogliatine with Your Favorite Fruit JamItalian Recipe Book
Puff Pastry Fruit TartYummy Journey
Strawberry Nutella Puff PastryThe Pioneer Woman
Puff Pastry SticksWelcome to my kitchen
Chocolate Braid Puff Pastry DessertLiving Locurto Blog
Puff Pastry Glazed DonutsSix Sisters' Stuff
Chocolate Candy Puff Pastry DessertReal Mom Kitchen
Puff Pastry Apple DessertBunny's Warm Oven