Apple CrumbleAs receitas lá de casa
If you love the idea of fruit pies but don't have the time to make them, that's where crumbles can save the day and satisfy your craving for that wonderful contrast of sweet, tender filling and crisp, buttery crust, and without any rolling or crimping required. Here, apples,, walnuts, and raisins are tossed with port for the filling, which is covered with the classic topping (flour, brown sugar, and butter). It's fast enough for dessert any night of the week.
- 5 apples (any kind)
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 cup port
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts (coarsely)
- 2 tablespoons raisins (seedless)
- 2 cups flour (unpacked)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 120 grams butter (cut into small cubes)
- 1Preheat the oven to 180°C (approximately 350°F).
- 2Peel apples and dice. Place them in the bottom of a baking dish. Add lemon juice and port to apples and mix well. Sprinkle with walnuts and raisins. Set aside.
- 3Mix flour, brown sugar, and butter in a bowl and mix with fingertips until it reaches a sandy consistency and there are no longer any large, visible chunks of butter left. Cover apples with butter mixture and bake for about 30-40 minutes.
- 4Serve warm with a scoop of ice cream.