- 4 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil (divided)
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs (about 8, depending on size)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt (divided)
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper (divided)
- 1/2 cup apple cider (fresh)
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 3 apples (medium firm, sweet, cored and cut into 1/2-inch slices, I used Gala)
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary (chopped, plus additional for serving)
|Calories490Calories from Fat270|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat270|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Crystal a year ago
Delicious and easy!!!
Heather S. a year ago
Didn’t have much flavor but I didn’t use the rosemary and used chicken breasts instead of thighs.
Rachel a year ago
Boyfriend liked this, but it wasn’t my favorite — the flavor was a little bland and the sauce was thin. I might make this again with turkey breast or pork instead of chicken.
Cat D. a year ago
I used boneless chicken thighs, doubled the cider, added onions, and a bit of honey for some extra sweetness! This dish was a hit.
Rebecca Brooks 2 years ago
Great recipe! I used turkey breast instead, didn’t have to take it out of the pan at all and just added the apples and sauce after about 5 min of cooking the seasoned breast. Great warming recipe for autumn!
She Who Must Be Obeyed 2 years ago
I added chopped onions and they worked very well with the apples and mustard.
samantha g. 2 years ago
This is so good and full of flavor. I recommend trying it. You won't be disappointed.
denning 2 years ago
Don’t care for Rosemary but other than that it was pretty good
val v. 2 years ago
Deeeelicious but need more sauce x
Sweet Thang 2 years ago
Awesome! Not a Rosemary fan, so left it off and it was great! Also over cooked the apples dealing with my 19 month old, and it still turned out great! I think this could be a fool-proof recipe! Thanks Yummly for bringing it to me!!
Lise 2 years ago
Very tasty! I added kale to make it a true one pot meal