- 4 New York pork chops (top loin)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup kosher salt
- 2 bay leaves
- 2 sprigs fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 cups apple cider
- Mix all of the brine ingredients together. Stir until it is all combined. Put half of brine in the bottom of a pan. Add pork chops and pour remaining brine over them. Marinate for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Remove pork chops from brine. Pat pork chops dry with a paper towel. Add freshly ground pepper to taste.
- Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes. Turn pork chops over and cook until done, about 3 to 5 minutes depending on the thickness of your pork chops. (Pork chops should have an internal temperature between 145 degrees F. (medium rare) and 160 degrees F. (medium).) Let rest for 3 minutes before serving.